MISSION OF PHYSICAL THERAPY SERVICES. P.A.
The Mission of Physical Therapy Services, P.A. is to provide quality, evidenced based physical therapy and occupational therapy services to the Northeast Tennessee, Western North Carolina, and Southwest Virginia population.
GOALS OF PHYSICAL THERAPY SERVICES, P.A.
The provision of quality patient care through positive interpersonal relationships with patients, parents, guardians, and family members
- To treat all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, age, gender, or sexual preference with respect and dignity
- To provide care for individuals regardless of injury, disability, illness or congenital condition with evidenced based treatment
- To maintain the highest level of individualized care through continuing education, staff development, patient centered education, and the provision of quality educational services
- To continue to be a productive of the medical community and to collaborate with other members of the health care team to benefit our patients
OBJECTIVES OF PHYSICAL THERAPY SERVICES, P.A.
- To be the premier orthopedic, sports, and pediatric rehabilitation center in Northeast Tennessee
- To continue to provide quality educational programs for physical therapists, occupational therapists, coaches, and the general public
- To continue to provide quality, individualized fitness programs for all interested persons
- To continue to provide education for sports physical therapists through our credentialed Sports Physical Therapy Residency program
- To continue to provide sideline and courtside coverage at local high school athletic events
- To continue to provide preseason screening of Jr. High and High School athletes in the Northeast Tennessee region
- Continue to provide quality family educational and functional services through the Tennessee Early Intervention System
- Continue to provide quality education based physical therapy and occupational therapy services to education systems throughout Northeast Tennessee
- To meet the rehabilitation and fitness goals of all individuals seeking our services
- To continue to meet our ever changing professions through staff development and continuing education programs