Spine Care Experts
We are clinical experts in the evaluation and treatment of spine-related conditions. Patients often come to us with one or more of these signs and symptoms:
- Feelings of Stiffness
- An Unusual Shift or Curve in the Spine
- The Feeling of Stuck or Locked Joints
- Muscle Weakness
- Limited Motion
- Radiating Pain into the Arm or Leg
- Limitations in Their Daily Activities
- Limited Participation in Sports or Recreation
If you are suffering with any of the above-mentioned signs or symptoms in the neck, middle back, or lower back, chances are, our physical therapists can help.
Conditions We have Successfully Rehabilitated:
- Neck Pain
- Sprains & Strains
- Spine Arthritis
- Pinched Nerves
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Neck Weakness
- Postural Syndromes
- Herniated Discs
- Post-surgical Rehab
- Low Back Pain
- Bulging Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Piriformis Syndrome
- SI Dysfunction
Care Starts with a Thorough Evaluation
Our spine specialists start with an intensive examination and assessment of your condition. A treatment plan is then developed that is based on your specific needs. We then provide you with a clear, easy-to -understand explanation of how we can help you manage your pain.
We Then Develop a Personalized Treatment Plan for You
Treatment often consists of gentle, hands-on techniques which often result in immediate relief of spine-related pain. Since our spine care is all natural, there are little to no side effects.
- Manual Therapy (Hands-on Treatment)
- A Customized Therapeutic Exercise Program
- Extensive Patient Education About Your Condition
Our Evidence-Based Approach
There are three components to each and every spine rehabilitation program:
- The Current Best Evidence – New scientific research is being published on a regular basis that suggests you should see a physical therapist first.
- Our Clinical Experience – We’ve treated a variety of spine diagnoses over the years. Clinical experience allows us to make good decisions about the type of treatment you should received.
- Your Treatment Goals – Of course, we consider your goals when developing a treatment plan.
We Can Accommodate You
We understand that a comprehensive treatment plan is about more than just pain relief. We know you have a busy schedule, insurance coverage may be a challenge, and you have to deal with work and family responsibilities. We will work with you and your specific circumstances.
Give us a call today to learn more. We look forward to helping you out.